468x60

First post of this year!?!

Jul 3, 2010
It has been like absolutely forever since I updated my blog..not that any1 reads this....but felt like updating this ,so here it is!!....

The first update on this blog was while I was in 2nd year.....n now I am here..just written my final year theory exams.....clinicals left...jus hoping wid all prayers to Almighty...that it goes fine....Insha'allah!

How much life has changed these past 4 years?! Away from home...in a new city...the number of people I have met....the experiences I am enriched with....the things I have learnt...Surely it has helped me mature n grow up!I would  never have had this insight into 'life' had I stayed at home after my 12 th! But miss home everyday.....miss u umma, uppa .....everyday , every minute..... Rabirhamhuma Kama Rabbayani Sa'eera... My prayers always for u!!May Allah Almighty ease all your load,wipe all your worries n give u the BEST in this world n hereafter Akhira!! Ameen...

Talking about life here...I must surely mention the 'pangs of loneliness' that has crushed me at times!But Alhamdulilah.....I feel ,I have always been under Allah's love n protection! Maybe Umma 's prayer for me!Maybe that's what has helped me to overcome all the difficulties that I have been afflicted with.....A mom's prayer & a dad's strength!

 I realize....never underestimate a MOM's prayer for her child! It's just very powerful....

I wonder what the rest of the year is gonna  bring me....but whatever it is ,Thawakkalthul Ala Allah.....

Till my next episode! :D wonder when it will b ...

Fly high! :)

0 comments: