468x60

Eid Mubarak! :)

Nov 17, 2010
Eid Mubarak !! :)

Am away from home,yet again in Blore for this Eid-normal course ,I would have been a wee lil :( !!

But, for a change! :) :)

New dress-without which Eid isn't just eid! :)
Good time at my friend's place! :)
The early morning travel through Blore town! :)
The 'mallus' I met & someone telling, " I have met you somewhere" and likewise feeling ! :)
Description of my new dress to Sis n Mom! :)
Talking to GrandPa and hearing his lovely laughter! :)
The innumerable calls & messages! :)
& Yes, Learning to live each moment! :)

The only person who can make you happy is URSELF! :) - A friends advice recently!

Alhamdulilah! :)

All Praise be to the Almighty,for all His Bountiful blessings! :)

& Once again,


Till Next,
Fly High! :)

0 comments: